A member asked about 9 years ago

Water police

I am an amateur fisherman. I was recently stopped by the water police/department of fisheries who charged me with several offences because of my illegal catch. I wasn't aware I had broken any rules. What are my options?

No lawyers have answered this question yet.

Hire lawyers to solve your legal problem now. Learn more

Other Questions

If you're experiencing any technical problems, please email techsupport@lawadvisor.com.