A member asked about 9 years ago

Maritime court process

My company has a dispute with the local port regarding unloading of vessels. Can I bring an action in an ordinary court or is there a special admiralty or maritime court process?

No lawyers have answered this question yet.

Hire lawyers to solve your legal problem now. Learn more

Other Questions

If you're experiencing any technical problems, please email techsupport@lawadvisor.com.