A member asked about 9 years ago

Transgender discrimination

I am transgender. Centrelink is requiring me to provide evidence of my sex every semester that I am studying at university, otherwise my payments will be terminated. Non-transgender people do not have to provide evidence of their sex every 6 months, so why should I? What can I do about this?

No lawyers have answered this question yet.

Hire lawyers to solve your legal problem now. Learn more

Other Questions

If you're experiencing any technical problems, please email techsupport@lawadvisor.com.