A member asked almost 9 years ago

Disability access

My university does not have adequate services and facilities for people with disability. Does the university have an obligation to provide equal access? Can I make a discrimination complaint?

No lawyers have answered this question yet.

Hire lawyers to solve your legal problem now. Learn more

Other Questions

If you're experiencing any technical problems, please email techsupport@lawadvisor.com.