A member asked about 8 years ago

interim order changed

Can DHS make my partner change current contact order to a full no contact order if no violence towards our 2 kids, we just had court last week to vary the order in the best interest for the kids and our relationship. 

Daniel Myers
Family Lawyer at Schetzer Papaleo

Dear Member,

It's a bit difficult to answer your query without further information and background, and the overlap between intervention orders and family law orders regarding parenting is quite complex. a family law order can override an intervention order in relation to contact with a child, but it really depends on the particular circumstances. However please feel free to give me a call to discuss further, these are my contact details:


(03) 8376 7000


Answered about 8 years ago   Legal disclaimer


Hire lawyers to solve your legal problem now. Learn more

Other Questions

If you're experiencing any technical problems, please email techsupport@lawadvisor.com.