We are experts in assisting you with your business, franchising, property, sports and intellectual property matter.
Our clients enjoy:
• one on one attention from an experienced lawyer
• excellent customer service
• easy to understand, common sense and commercial solutions/advice
• efficient, reliable and fast delivery and responses
• transparent fees and costs
• the time to get on with business or their life
• someone who will protect and stick up for their legal rights
• a respected, trusted legal adviser
We love to use our knowledge, skills, networks, technology and experience to get you the maximum benefit for your situation. We care. We listen, understand and help you to solve, minimise or avoid legal problems. We take the complex and simplify it.
We help you to:
• protect your business, personal assets, property and rights
• make informed and better decisions
• not be taken advantage of or tricked
• set yourself and business up for success
• comply with the law and do the right thing
• negotiate, review, draft and amend all sorts of agreements
• resolve disputes
In essence, we take care of the legal stuff so you have more time to devote to other important things, like your business and your life. Simple.
About Steve, the owner...
I have been living and breathing the law for quite a while know, especially how it relates to those in or about to start a business. I love what I do and wouldn’t change a thing…. You don’t hear many people, let alone lawyers, saying that out in public. There is nothing I like more than meeting business owners or future business owners. You teach me about what you do or want to do and I apply my legal knowledge and experience to help make it happen. Every day I get to help people achieve more and succeed.
I have worked with and for businesses of all shapes and sizes, as well as people from all walks of life. I also have also sat on the board of directors for a state sporting body, private companies and acted as company secretary and general counsel for an ASX listed group of companies.
All this experience, knowledge and skills I happily share with my clients. It gives you an advantage.
I love investing my spare time with my beautiful wife and three amazing kids. I also like gardening, watching a good movie, keeping healthy and sampling (ok, gorging on) great food with my awesome friends.
If you have a legal query please feel free to call or email us. We’d love to hear from you.
Have a great day,
February, 2009 - Present
Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts
1996 - 2002
90 Ogilvie Street, Essendon, Victoria, 3040, Australia
13 years held