I am a commercial and property lawyer with experience in the following areas:
- drafting, negotiating and settling complex commercial documents, including commercial business agreements, sale agreements, shareholder agreements and security agreements;
- advising clients in relation to compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, including under Australian consumer law and privacy legislation;
- assisting clients with the due diligence involved in formulating tender responses for services agreements;
- negotiating and drafting various procurement contracts;
- advising clients on supply and acquisition contracts; and
- preparing services and consultancy agreements.
In addition, I have experience assisting clients in relation to commercial, retail and industrial property leasing, as well as property sales and acquisitions.
June, 2012 - Present
Commercial and Property Lawyer
March, 2011 - May, 2012
June, 2010 - November, 2010
Assisted with legal due diligence on a de-merger of a multinational beverage company
Bachelor of Arts/ Laws
2005 - 2010
21/570 Bourke Street, Melbourne