A member asked about 9 years ago

Withdraw from sale

I signed a sale of land contract but settlement has not yet occurred. Can I get out of the contract if I've changed my mind?

No lawyers have answered this question yet.

Hire lawyers to solve your legal problem now. Learn more

Other Questions

If you're experiencing any technical problems, please email techsupport@lawadvisor.com.