A member asked almost 9 years ago

Criminal and property law

I have been to the police and criminal charges have been made. I have recently found out that work done on a house didn't have council approval and I may be able to get my garnishee reversed and have what I've paid so far returned to me.

Nicholas Stewart
Partner at Dowson Turco Lawyers

I'd need further particulars to help you with this problem. For example:

(a) what are the criminal charges and who were they laid against?

(b) what did the garnishee relate to and who owes money to whom?


Answered almost 9 years ago   Legal disclaimer


Hire lawyers to solve your legal problem now. Learn more

Other Questions

If you're experiencing any technical problems, please email techsupport@lawadvisor.com.