A member asked about 9 years ago

Claiming compensation

I worked as an engineer in the Australian Defence Force for many years, being exposed to toxic chemicals. I have developed serious health conditions in my senior years, possibly because of my earlier exposure. Can I claim compensation?

No lawyers have answered this question yet.

Hire lawyers to solve your legal problem now. Learn more

Other Questions

If you're experiencing any technical problems, please email techsupport@lawadvisor.com.