A member asked almost 9 years ago

Challenging government action

Can I use the constitution to challenge a decision about funding an organisation which my local member of parliament made?

No lawyers have answered this question yet.

Hire lawyers to solve your legal problem now. Learn more

Other Questions

If you're experiencing any technical problems, please email techsupport@lawadvisor.com.