Be alert 70147519d4ffad9fff9ca2705e176b06c2fb68850efdcf8b61c9f75e55bc2760

Fixed Price Divorce No Children under 18 for a Couple in Western Australia & property matters advice

Cost: $1,400 Fixed incl. GST

The “Fixed Price Divorce No Children under 18 for a Couple in Western Australia & property matters advice” package is only suitable for a client whose partner is also residing in Western Australia, who has no children under 18 years of age, who has a marriage certificate in English, who has not been living under the same roof since the date of separation and who needs advice on property settlement matters. The package is not suitable for those clients whose partner is likely to contest the application for divorce.

Items Included:


  • One hour initial attendance to obtain instructions required to draft divorce application
  • Mandatory brochure Marriage, Families and Separation
  • Letter of advice about divorce application
  • Advice about property settlement matters based on information provided
  • Send a letter to other party seeking a joint application and sharing of application fee if instructed.
  • Prepare the divorce application
  • Seven business days unlimited revisions of the first draft of the divorce application
  • Court filing of divorce application
  • Service of the application on the other party
  • Report to client about the outcome of the application


  • Advice to client or attendances with client where the divorce is contested
  • A divorce application where client has children under 18
  • If the Marriage Certificate is not in English (Overseas Marriage Ceremony), obtain a translation and an affidavit of translation
  • Obtain a copy from the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages in WA or draft an affidavit if a copy cannot be obtained
  • For non-citizens an affidavit proving domicile in Australia
  • Affidavits to prove that the marriage is over if the parties have been living separately under the same roof
  • Application for dispensation of service
  • Application to shorten the time for the divorce order to take effect
  • Family Court of WA filing fee
  • Process server fee
  • Divorce application where one party does not live in Western Australia

We can quote for any of these services